The Indiana State Trappers Association (ISTA) has developed a scholarship that will be awarded every year.
- Who is eligible:
- Any person who has been an Indiana State Trappers Association member for 1 year or more and is in good standing.
- Any child (or stepchild) of an ISTA member.
- Any grandchild (or step-grandchild) of an ISTA member.
- Any great-grandchild (or step-great-grandchild) of an ISTA member.
- Any child under guardianship of an ISTA member.
- Scholarship Rules Application:
- Deadline for applications: May 15.
- Attachments needed with application:
- Personal insight essay introducing yourself, your expectations, your personal goals.
- Written recommendation from a faculty member.
- Copy of letter of acceptance from college, university, or school of training (those currently attending college need to provide proof of current enrollment).
- High school or college transcript.
- There will be 2 scholarships awarded in the amount of $250.00 each. Scholarship checks will be made out to student and the school of higher learning.
- All recommendations from the committee members will be final.
- Rules for ISTA Scholarship & Application will be available on the ISTA website.
- Awarding of Scholarship:
- The Scholarship will be voted on by the scholarship committee between May 15 and May 30.
- Scholarship committee members will cast votes to elect winning applications.
- In case of a tie, any ISTA member may be called upon, by the committee, to act as a tie breaker.
- Scholarships will be awarded to the students at their school awards night if possible.
- Scholarships will be awarded by a Scholarship Committee Member.
- Scholarship applications will be sent to Scholarship Committee Chairman orScholarship Committee Members.
Last Updated on Monday, 18 February 2013 16:45